How changes in job demands and resources predict burnout, work engagement, and sickness absenteeism
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 30, Issue 7, pages 893–917, October 2009
How to Cite
Schaufeli, W. B., Bakker, A. B. and Van Rhenen, W. (2009), How changes in job demands and resources predict burnout, work engagement, and sickness absenteeism. J. Organiz. Behav., 30: 893–917. doi: 10.1002/job.595
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!