Job design and entrepreneurship: Why closer connections = mutual gains
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Putting Job Design in Context
Volume 31, Issue 2-3, pages 370–378, February 2010
How to Cite
Baron, R. A. (2010), Job design and entrepreneurship: Why closer connections = mutual gains. J. Organiz. Behav., 31: 370–378. doi: 10.1002/job.607
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!