The authors are grateful for the helpful comments of Adam Grant, Yitzhak Fried, and Marcy Crary on an earlier version of this paper
Reintegrating job design and career theory: Creating not just good jobs but smart jobs†
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Putting Job Design in Context
Volume 31, Issue 2-3, pages 448–462, February 2010
How to Cite
Hall, D. T. and Heras, M. L. (2010), Reintegrating job design and career theory: Creating not just good jobs but smart jobs. J. Organiz. Behav., 31: 448–462. doi: 10.1002/job.613
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!