A predictive study of emotional labor and turnover
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 30, Issue 8, pages 1151–1163, November 2009
How to Cite
Chau, S. L., Dahling, J. J., Levy, P. E. and Diefendorff, J. M. (2009), A predictive study of emotional labor and turnover. J. Organiz. Behav., 30: 1151–1163. doi: 10.1002/job.617
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!