Executive work design: New perspectives and future directions
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Putting Job Design in Context
Volume 31, Issue 2-3, pages 432–447, February 2010
How to Cite
Munyon, T. P., Summers, J. K., Buckley, M. R., Ranft, A. L. and Ferris, G. R. (2010), Executive work design: New perspectives and future directions. J. Organiz. Behav., 31: 432–447. doi: 10.1002/job.620
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!