Perceived support in a dual organizational environment: Union participation in a university setting
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 65–83, January 2010
How to Cite
Goeddeke, F. X. and Kammeyer-Mueller, J. D. (2010), Perceived support in a dual organizational environment: Union participation in a university setting. J. Organiz. Behav., 31: 65–83. doi: 10.1002/job.629
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!