Parts of this material are based on data and information provided by the College of Nurses of Ontario. However, the analyses, conclusions, opinions, and statements expressed, herein, are those of the authors, and not necessarily those of the CNO.
Special Issue Article
Perceived organizational membership and the retention of older workers†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contemporary empirical advancements in the study of aging in the workplace
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 319–344, February 2011
How to Cite
Armstrong-Stassen, M. and Schlosser, F. (2011), Perceived organizational membership and the retention of older workers. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 319–344. doi: 10.1002/job.647
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!