Special Issue Article
Work hours, retirement, and supportive relations among older adults
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contemporary empirical advancements in the study of aging in the workplace
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 345–369, February 2011
How to Cite
Nahum-Shani, I. and Bamberger, P. A. (2011), Work hours, retirement, and supportive relations among older adults. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 345–369. doi: 10.1002/job.662
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!