Who asks and who receives in salary negotiation
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 371–394, April 2011
How to Cite
Marks, M. and Harold, C. (2011), Who asks and who receives in salary negotiation. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 371–394. doi: 10.1002/job.671
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!