Special Issue Article
Maintaining a focus on opportunities at work: The interplay between age, job complexity, and the use of selection, optimization, and compensation strategies
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contemporary empirical advancements in the study of aging in the workplace
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 291–318, February 2011
How to Cite
Zacher, H. and Frese, M. (2011), Maintaining a focus on opportunities at work: The interplay between age, job complexity, and the use of selection, optimization, and compensation strategies. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 291–318. doi: 10.1002/job.683
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!