A case for recognizing distinctions among constructs that capture interpersonal mistreatment in work organizations
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 487–498, April 2011
How to Cite
Tepper, B. J. and Henle, C. A. (2011), A case for recognizing distinctions among constructs that capture interpersonal mistreatment in work organizations. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 487–498. doi: 10.1002/job.688
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!