Special Issue Article
Age diversity, age discrimination climate and performance consequences—a cross organizational study
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Contemporary empirical advancements in the study of aging in the workplace
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 264–290, February 2011
How to Cite
Kunze, F., Boehm, S. A. and Bruch, H. (2011), Age diversity, age discrimination climate and performance consequences—a cross organizational study. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 264–290. doi: 10.1002/job.698
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!