This study is part of Jana Kühnel's dissertation. This study was partly funded by a research grant from the University of Konstanz (AFF 12/00). This grant is gratefully acknowledged. We would like to thank Carmen Binnewies, Ronald Bledow, Nicolas Feuerhahn, and anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
How long do you benefit from vacation? A closer look at the fade-out of vacation effects†
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 125–143, January 2011
How to Cite
Kühnel, J. and Sonnentag, S. (2011), How long do you benefit from vacation? A closer look at the fade-out of vacation effects. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 125–143. doi: 10.1002/job.699
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!