All authors contributed equally. Order of authorship is alphabetical.
Regulatory focus as a mediator in goal orientation and performance relationships†
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 751–766, July 2011
How to Cite
Johnson, P. D., Shull, A. and Wallace, J. C. (2011), Regulatory focus as a mediator in goal orientation and performance relationships. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 751–766. doi: 10.1002/job.701
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!