Special Issue Article
Finding a place in history: Symbolic and social networks in creative careers and collective memory
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: New Directions for Boundaryless Careers
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 726–748, July 2010
How to Cite
Jones, C. (2010), Finding a place in history: Symbolic and social networks in creative careers and collective memory. J. Organiz. Behav., 31: 726–748. doi: 10.1002/job.704
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!