Special Issue Article
What makes a creative day? A diary study on the interplay between affect, job stressors, and job control
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Intra-Individual Processes Linking Work and Employee Well-Being
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 589–607, May 2011
How to Cite
Binnewies, C. and Wörnlein, S. C. (2011), What makes a creative day? A diary study on the interplay between affect, job stressors, and job control. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 589–607. doi: 10.1002/job.731
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!