Special Issue Article
Asking about well-being gets you half an answer: Intra-individual processes of implicit and explicit job attitudes
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Intra-Individual Processes Linking Work and Employee Well-Being
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 672–687, May 2011
How to Cite
Leavitt, K., Fong, C. T. and Greenwald, A. G. (2011), Asking about well-being gets you half an answer: Intra-individual processes of implicit and explicit job attitudes. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 672–687. doi: 10.1002/job.746
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!