Special Issue Article
Dynamic patterns of flow in the workplace: Characterizing within-individual variability using a complexity science approach
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Intra-Individual Processes Linking Work and Employee Well-Being
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 627–651, May 2011
How to Cite
Ceja, L. and Navarro, J. (2011), Dynamic patterns of flow in the workplace: Characterizing within-individual variability using a complexity science approach. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 627–651. doi: 10.1002/job.747
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!