HealthSouth Chair of Health Care Management.
Special Issue Article
I owe you one: Coworker reciprocity as a moderator of the day-level exhaustion–performance relationship
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Intra-Individual Processes Linking Work and Employee Well-Being
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 608–626, May 2011
How to Cite
Halbesleben, J. R. B. and Wheeler, A. R. (2011), I owe you one: Coworker reciprocity as a moderator of the day-level exhaustion–performance relationship. J. Organiz. Behav., 32: 608–626. doi: 10.1002/job.748
- Issue online: 18 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!