Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 276–295, February 2012
How to Cite
Demerouti, E., Bakker, A. B., Sonnentag, S. and Fullagar, C. J. (2012), Work-related flow and energy at work and at home: A study on the role of daily recovery. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 276–295. doi: 10.1002/job.760
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!