Note added on 10 October 2011, following online publication on 27 July 2011: Tables and report OLS regression analyses, not logistic regression analyses as stated. Reanalysis of the data using logistic regression results in no changes in the conclusions regarding any of the hypotheses or any of the conclusions regarding the significance of any of the variables. An addendum to this article appears as “Ryan, A. M., & Wessel, J. L. (2011). Addendum to Sexual orientation harassment in the workplace: When do observers intervene? Journal of Organizational Behavior, doi: 10.1002/job.787,” where we provide the results of a comparative logistic regression analysis.
Sexual orientation harassment in the workplace: When do observers intervene?†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 488–509, May 2012
How to Cite
Ryan, A. M. and Wessel, J. L. (2012), Sexual orientation harassment in the workplace: When do observers intervene?. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 488–509. doi: 10.1002/job.765
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!