The employee as a punching bag: The effect of multiple sources of incivility on employee withdrawal behavior and sales performance
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 121–139, January 2012
How to Cite
Sliter, M., SLITER, K. and Jex, S. (2012), The employee as a punching bag: The effect of multiple sources of incivility on employee withdrawal behavior and sales performance. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 121–139. doi: 10.1002/job.767
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!