Positive group affective tone and team creativity: Negative group affective tone and team trust as boundary conditions
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 638–656, July 2012
How to Cite
Tsai, W.-C., Chi, N.-W., Grandey, A. A. and Fung, S.-C. (2012), Positive group affective tone and team creativity: Negative group affective tone and team trust as boundary conditions. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 638–656. doi: 10.1002/job.775
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!