Special Issue Article
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: The Changing Ecology of Teams: New Forms, New Work, New Leadership – Not Your Grandfather's Work Team
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 316–341, April 2012
How to Cite
Cummings, J. N. and Haas, M. R. (2012), So many teams, so little time: Time allocation matters in geographically dispersed teams. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 316–341. doi: 10.1002/job.777
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!