Making a significant difference with burnout interventions: Researcher and practitioner collaboration
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 296–300, February 2012
How to Cite
Maslach, C., Leiter, M. P. and Jackson, S. E. (2012), Making a significant difference with burnout interventions: Researcher and practitioner collaboration. J. Organiz. Behav., 33: 296–300. doi: 10.1002/job.784
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!