Confronting failure: antecedents and consequences of shared beliefs about failure in organizational work groups
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Journal of Organizational Behavior
Special Issue: Shared Cognition
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 161–177, March 2001
How to Cite
Cannon, M. D. and Edmondson, A. C. (2001), Confronting failure: antecedents and consequences of shared beliefs about failure in organizational work groups. J. Organiz. Behav., 22: 161–177. doi: 10.1002/job.85
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!