Diversity and phylogeny of culturable spore-forming Bacilli isolated from marine sediments
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Supplement: Microbes and the environment
Volume 49, Issue Supplement 1, pages S13–S23, September 2009
How to Cite
Ettoumi, B., Raddadi, N., Borin, S., Daffonchio, D., Boudabous, A. and Cherif, A. (2009), Diversity and phylogeny of culturable spore-forming Bacilli isolated from marine sediments. J. Basic Microbiol., 49: S13–S23. doi: 10.1002/jobm.200800306
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2008
- Direction Générale à la Recherche Scientifique et la Rénovation Technologique of the Ministries of High Education and Scientific Research of the Tunisian Republic. Grant Numbers: E10/C09, UR 99–09, MBA206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!