Adenylyl cyclase regulates heavy metal sensitivity, bikaverin production and plant tissue colonization in Fusarium proliferatum
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 59–71, February 2010
How to Cite
Kohut, G., Oláh, B., Ádám, A. L., García-Martínez, J. and Hornok, L. (2010), Adenylyl cyclase regulates heavy metal sensitivity, bikaverin production and plant tissue colonization in Fusarium proliferatum. J. Basic Microbiol., 50: 59–71. doi: 10.1002/jobm.200900113
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
- OTKA. Grant Number: K 76067
- Office for Subsidized Research Units of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!