Mutational studies of the peptidoglycan hydrolase FlgJ of Sphingomonas sp. strain A1
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 311–317, August 2010
How to Cite
Maruyama, Y., Ochiai, A., Itoh, T., Mikami, B., Hashimoto, W. and Murata, K. (2010), Mutational studies of the peptidoglycan hydrolase FlgJ of Sphingomonas sp. strain A1. J. Basic Microbiol., 50: 311–317. doi: 10.1002/jobm.200900249
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2009
- Targeted Proteins Research Program from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists (YM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!