Optimization of medium and process parameters for the production of lipase from an oil-tolerant Aspergillus sp. (RBD-01)
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 37–42, February 2010
How to Cite
Aulakh, S. S. and Prakash, R. (2010), Optimization of medium and process parameters for the production of lipase from an oil-tolerant Aspergillus sp. (RBD-01). J. Basic Microbiol., 50: 37–42. doi: 10.1002/jobm.200900361
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2009
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!