Bacterial communities in the gut of the freshwater copepod Eudiaptomus gracilis
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 86–90, February 2012
How to Cite
Homonnay, Z. G., Kéki, Z., Márialigeti, K. and Tóth, E. M. (2012), Bacterial communities in the gut of the freshwater copepod Eudiaptomus gracilis. J. Basic Microbiol., 52: 86–90. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201100052
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!