Structural changes of the sediment bacterial community in Meiliang Bay of Lake Taihu, China, during typhoon Morakot, 2009
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 99–103, February 2012
How to Cite
Shao, K., Gao, G., Qin, B., Tang, X., Chi, K., Yao, X. and Dai, J. (2012), Structural changes of the sediment bacterial community in Meiliang Bay of Lake Taihu, China, during typhoon Morakot, 2009. J. Basic Microbiol., 52: 99–103. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201100150
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2008CB418103
- National Key Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 40730529
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.