Culture-independent analysis of the soil bacterial assemblage at the Great Salt Plains of Oklahoma
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 16–26, February 2012
How to Cite
Caton, I. R. and Schneegurt, M. A. (2012), Culture-independent analysis of the soil bacterial assemblage at the Great Salt Plains of Oklahoma. J. Basic Microbiol., 52: 16–26. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201100175
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2011
- Microbial Observatories Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0131659
- Kansas Biomedical Research Infrastructure Network (KBRIN). Grant Number: P20 RR16475
- NSF Graduate STEM Fellows in K-12 Education program. Grant Number: DGE-0537844
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.