Active N2O emission from bacterial microbiota of Andisol farmland and characterization of some N2O emitters
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 477–486, August 2012
How to Cite
Takeda, H., Takahashi, N., Hatano, R. and Hashidoko, Y. (2012), Active N2O emission from bacterial microbiota of Andisol farmland and characterization of some N2O emitters. J. Basic Microbiol., 52: 477–486. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201100241
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research A no. 20248033 and Exploratory Research no. 19658120 from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!