Microfungal-community diversity in Zygophyllum dumosum and Hammada scoparia root zones in the northern Negev Desert
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 390–400, April 2013
How to Cite
Yu, J., Grishkan, I. and Steinberger, Y. (2013), Microfungal-community diversity in Zygophyllum dumosum and Hammada scoparia root zones in the northern Negev Desert. J. Basic Microbiol., 53: 390–400. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201100597
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!