These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative molecular analysis of the prokaryotic diversity of two salt mine soils in southwest China
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 942–952, November 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Wang, Z.-G., Wang, Y.-X., Schneegurt, M. A., Li, Z.-Y., Lai, Y.-H., Zhang, S.-Y., Wen, M.-L. and Cui, X.-L. (2013), Comparative molecular analysis of the prokaryotic diversity of two salt mine soils in southwest China. J. Basic Microbiol., 53: 942–952. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201200200
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30860013, 31000003, 31200138, 31160123
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (863 Program, 2007AA021306)
- Yunnan Provincial Sciences and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 2005PY01-1, 2009CD012, 2009DA002
- Yunnan Provincial Education Department. Grant Numbers: 2010Y234, 09Z0006
- Yunnan University. Grant Numbers: 2010YB002, 2009C14Q
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!