These authors contributed equally to this work.
Comparative molecular analysis of the prokaryotic diversity of two salt mine soils in southwest China
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 53, Issue 11, pages 942–952, November 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, W., Wang, Z.-G., Wang, Y.-X., Schneegurt, M. A., Li, Z.-Y., Lai, Y.-H., Zhang, S.-Y., Wen, M.-L. and Cui, X.-L. (2013), Comparative molecular analysis of the prokaryotic diversity of two salt mine soils in southwest China. J. Basic Microbiol., 53: 942–952. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201200200
- Issue published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30860013, 31000003, 31200138, 31160123
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China (863 Program, 2007AA021306)
- Yunnan Provincial Sciences and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 2005PY01-1, 2009CD012, 2009DA002
- Yunnan Provincial Education Department. Grant Numbers: 2010Y234, 09Z0006
- Yunnan University. Grant Numbers: 2010YB002, 2009C14Q
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!