Can the freshwater bacterial communities shift to the “marine-like” taxa?
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 54, Issue 11, pages 1264–1272, November 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, L., Gao, G., Tang, X. and Shao, K. (2014), Can the freshwater bacterial communities shift to the “marine-like” taxa?. J. Basic Microbiol., 54: 1264–1272. doi: 10.1002/jobm.201300818
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41171388, 31270505
- National Water Pollution Control and Management of Science and Technology Major Projects. Grant Number: 2013ZX07104-004
- Special Environmental Research Funds for Public Welfare of the State Environmental Protection Administration. Grant Number: 201309041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!