Paper presented at the XIIth International Spezialized Symposium on Yeast: “Genetics of non-conventional yeasts”, held in Weimar, GDR, September 13–19, 1987
High level expression of heterologous proteins in methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-VCH
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 265–278, 1988
How to Cite
Sreekrishna, K., Potenz, R. H. B., Cruze, J. A., McCombie, W. R., Parker, K. A., Nelles, L., Mazzaferro, P. K., Holden, K. A., Harrison, R. G., Wood, P. J., Phelps, D. A., Hubbard, C. E. and Fuke, M. (1988), High level expression of heterologous proteins in methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris. J. Basic Microbiol., 28: 265–278. doi: 10.1002/jobm.3620280410
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!