Plenary lecture presented at the XIIth International Specialized Symposium on yeast: “Geneties of non-conventional yeasts”, held in Weimar, GDR, September 13–19, 1987
Genetic manipulation of non-conventional yeasts by conventional and non-conventional methods†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1988 Wiley-VCH
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 321–333, 1988
How to Cite
Spencer, J. F. T., Spencer, D. M. and Reynolds, N. (1988), Genetic manipulation of non-conventional yeasts by conventional and non-conventional methods. J. Basic Microbiol., 28: 321–333. doi: 10.1002/jobm.3620280506
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 1987
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!