Takasaki Radiation Chemistry Research Establishment, Japan Atomic Energy Research Institute, Takasaki, Gunma 370-12, Japan
Radiation sensitivities of Acinetobacter strains isolated from clinical sources
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1994 Wiley-VCH
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 357–360, 1994
How to Cite
Nishimura, Y., Uchida, K., Tanaka, K., Ino, T. and Ito, H. (1994), Radiation sensitivities of Acinetobacter strains isolated from clinical sources. J. Basic Microbiol., 34: 357–360. doi: 10.1002/jobm.3620340513
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!