Three Bacillus thuringiensis flagellar serovars widely occurring in natural environments of Japan
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1997 Wiley-VCH
Journal of Basic Microbiology
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 71–76, 1997
How to Cite
Ohba, M. (1997), Three Bacillus thuringiensis flagellar serovars widely occurring in natural environments of Japan. J. Basic Microbiol., 37: 71–76. doi: 10.1002/jobm.3620370110
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!