This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
A qualitative assessment of microclimatic perturbations in a tunnel†
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Published in 2007 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 28, Issue 15, pages 2081–2087, December 2008
How to Cite
Salve, R., Krakauer, N. Y., Kowalsky, M. B. and Finsterle, S. (2008), A qualitative assessment of microclimatic perturbations in a tunnel. Int. J. Climatol., 28: 2081–2087. doi: 10.1002/joc.1697
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2007
- 1942. The electrical resistivity log as an aid in determining some reservoir characteristics. Transactions of the American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical and Petroleum Engineers 146: 54–62. .
- 2002. New field method to determine streamflow timing using electrical resistance sensors. Vadose Zone Journal 1: 289–299. , , , .
- Campbell Scientific, Inc. 1997. CR10X Measurement and control system, operators manual.
- 2003. Long-term thermal evolution and effect of low power heating in an underground quarry. Comptes Rendus Geoscience 335: 345–354. , , , , .
- 1987. Cave climate: assessment of heat and moisture exchange. Journal of Climatology 7: 553–569. , .
- 2003. Condensation as a microclimate process: measurement, numerical simulation and prediction in the Glowworm Cave, New Zealand. International Journal of Climatology 23: 557–575. , .
- 2000. Field assessment of the microclimatology of tropical flank margin caves. Climate Research 16: 37–50. , , .
- 1999. Geology of the ECRB Cross Drift-Exploratory Studies Facility, Yucca Mountain Project, Yucca Mountain, Nevada, Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado. , , , , , , .
- 1996. Compilation of Known or Suspected Quaternary Faults within 100 KM of Yucca Mountain, OF 94-0112. USGS: Denver, CO. .
- 2000. A probe for measuring wetting front migration in rocks. Water Resources Research 36: 1359–1367. , , .
- 2002. The geohydrologic setting of Yucca Mountain, Nevada. Journal of Applied Chemistry 17: 659–682. , .