Interannual variability in rainfall and wet spell frequency during the New South Wales sugarcane harvest season
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 144–152, January 2011
How to Cite
Everingham, Y. L. and Reason, C. J. C. (2011), Interannual variability in rainfall and wet spell frequency during the New South Wales sugarcane harvest season. Int. J. Climatol., 31: 144–152. doi: 10.1002/joc.2066
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2008
- Australian Government through the Sugar Research and Development Corporation
- James Cook University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!