Rainfall history for the Hexi Corridor in the arid northwest China during the past 620 years derived from tree rings
Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 31, Issue 8, pages 1166–1176, 30 June 2011
How to Cite
Yang, B., Qin, C., Bräuning, A., Burchardt, I. and Liu, J. (2011), Rainfall history for the Hexi Corridor in the arid northwest China during the past 620 years derived from tree rings. Int. J. Climatol., 31: 1166–1176. doi: 10.1002/joc.2143
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
- CAREERI of CAS. Grant Number: 51
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!