The United States Environmental Protection Agency through its Office of Research and Development collaborated in the research described here. It has been subjected to Agency review and approved for publication.
Special Issue Article
The integrated WRF/urban modelling system: development, evaluation, and applications to urban environmental problems
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Special Issue: ICUC-7 Urban Climate Meeting
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 273–288, February 2011
How to Cite
Chen, F., Kusaka, H., Bornstein, R., Ching, J., Grimmond, C. S. B., Grossman-Clarke, S., Loridan, T., Manning, K. W., Martilli, A., Miao, S., Sailor, D., Salamanca, F. P., Taha, H., Tewari, M., Wang, X., Wyszogrodzki, A. A. and Zhang, C. (2011), The integrated WRF/urban modelling system: development, evaluation, and applications to urban environmental problems. Int. J. Climatol., 31: 273–288. doi: 10.1002/joc.2158
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2009
- US Air Force Weather Agency
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0710631, 0410103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 40875076, U0833001, 40505002, 40775015
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!