The minimization of the screen bias from ancient Western Mediterranean air temperature records: an exploratory statistical analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 31, Issue 12, pages 1879–1895, October 2011
How to Cite
Brunet, M., Asin, J., Sigró, J., Bañón, M., García, F., Aguilar, E., Palenzuela, J. E., Peterson, T. C. and Jones, P. (2011), The minimization of the screen bias from ancient Western Mediterranean air temperature records: an exploratory statistical analysis. Int. J. Climatol., 31: 1879–1895. doi: 10.1002/joc.2192
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2009
- EU-funded EMULATE. Grant Number: EVK2-CT-2002-00161
- Spanish-funded SCREEN
- CLICAL and ACCEBRO
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!