Special Issue Article
Potential changes in outdoor thermal comfort conditions in Gothenburg, Sweden due to climate change: the influence of urban geometry
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Special Issue: ICUC-7 Urban Climate Meeting
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 324–335, February 2011
How to Cite
Thorsson, S., Lindberg, F., Björklund, J., Holmer, B. and Rayner, D. (2011), Potential changes in outdoor thermal comfort conditions in Gothenburg, Sweden due to climate change: the influence of urban geometry. Int. J. Climatol., 31: 324–335. doi: 10.1002/joc.2231
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!