Storm surge modelling with geographic information systems: estimating areas and population affected by cyclone Nargis
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 95–107, January 2012
How to Cite
Ozcelik, C., Gorokhovich, Y. and Doocy, S. (2012), Storm surge modelling with geographic information systems: estimating areas and population affected by cyclone Nargis. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 95–107. doi: 10.1002/joc.2252
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!