Variations and prediction of the annual number of tropical cyclones affecting Korea and Japan
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Royal Meteorological Society
International Journal of Climatology
Volume 32, Issue 2, pages 178–189, February 2012
How to Cite
Goh, A. Z.-C. and Chan, J. C. L. (2012), Variations and prediction of the annual number of tropical cyclones affecting Korea and Japan. Int. J. Climatol., 32: 178–189. doi: 10.1002/joc.2258
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!